- College degree in automation or relative major
- 2 years working experience in low-voltage cabinet products
- Have working experience as Electrical Design Engineer, Testing Engineer, After Service Engineer or Sales Engineer
- Good written and oral English
- Hard work, Good Teamwork and Communication Skills
>Provide consulting service and basic technical training for customers before selling
>Modify automation / PLC / Drive System Design drawings according to the request from customers.
>Prepare technical documents such as components list, product configuration, wiring diagram etc.
>Support drafting bidding bonds.